Thursday, July 2, 2015

From our trip back home to Indiana


Waiting in the Airport
On our way to Indiana
A year has gone by, but the golf cart remains
the all-time best babysitter for the grands. 
There’s so much to observe at a funeral.
Add caption
Grandpa Lowery was a significant part of their lives
for the 7 yrs they lived next door.
Our first military funeral. 
“That was awesome.” ~ Meg (12)
Grandma Harman receiving the flag.
The pallbearers putting their flowers atop.
The Legacy of Harold Lowery
old fashioned family photo ~ just because
Meg
Kennedy
Short story: I was going to let her start wearing
make-up on her birthday this year.
But she pestered me about it so much on this trip to Indiana,
that I caved and let her wear it a few months early.
Grandpa’s calves
Grandpa’s cows in our old front pasture.
Debbie, on the right, has been my dear friend for more than 18 years now.
Ami, on the left, has been my dear friend for more than 8 years.
Their kids hooked up. And God saw fit that I got to go to this beautiful wedding.
I’m incredibly blessed by their continued friendships.
One of the hugest blessings and answers to a long time prayer
was to be able to attend this wedding on this trip .
Date with Mick before he left for his new post in Wyoming
…one of my fave parts about our trip.

A morning on the lake with the Wildman’s

Morgan and Reagan’s first tubing adventure

the four youngest kiddos and Annie Scholl

Crazy driver…aka, Brent Wildman
When I lived there, I never wanted him to drive.

My reaction to my kids getting a taste of
what I got all summer 25 yrs ago.

So how long since you’ve been tubing Old Man?

Curly headed world travelers born a week apart…
they think an awful lot alike!

Erika and Meg
I think Meg tried to make up for her last year
with little friend time by having as many sleepovers
as she could fit in with her old friends and cousins.

Just a shot of my beautiful girl

hanging out with two very special families at the lake

one of my faves

Who’s kid is that with his legs upside down?

Hehehehe…gotcha

Gorgeous AnnaMarie…one of Kate’s fave peeps
these kiddos grew up together
it’s just going to get worse
Who’s the crazy driver now?
I adore them
Off on a hot date…reminiscing on dates gone by on this lake.
easy Grandpa!
These kids were exhausted at the end of the day
they had a blast
just a little bit scary?

not so clear…a little bit of Helfers’ family gathering
meeting my nephew, Jackson
could eat him up!
Los Grandes Helfers’ cousins…frozen yogurt time.

No comments:

Post a Comment